Friday, September 19, 2014

Liebster Awards!!!



So yesterday I was looking through my blog comments and I noticed Jess&kell @ A Cup Of Tea & A Big Book. nominated me for the Liebster Award like months ago!! So I decided to take the challaenge and do it. thx for the nomination!! 
So what is the Liebster Award?  Probably asking yourself, or my blog, that if you have never heard of it before.  The Liebster Award is a nomination from one blogger who is new to the blogosphere to another newbie.  It's great for boosting the newbies into the blogging world and finding new blogs to follow!  There are a couple of rules for this award and they are as follows.
                                                 
                                                 Rules:
1. Link and thank the wonderfully fabulous and marvelous blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator asks you.
3. Tag 11 fellow newbie bloggers who have 300 or less followers
4. Ask said followers 11 questions
5. Last, but not least, let the newbies you nominated know that you nominated them!

Sounds super simple, right?  I think so, anyway.  But the true test will be as I finish this post.  I have 11 questions to answer, 11 newbie blogs to nominate, and then 11 questions to come up with!  It will be close.  So, without further ado, here we go!


  1. What was one of your favorite childhood stories?
-One of my favorite child hood memories is going to New York with my mom. 
It was an amazing experience. The reason I was able to go was in 5th   I wrote a 
persuasion essay about how I needed to go to go to NYC with my mom. I wrote a pretty good essay because I was able to go. ;)

2. Would you rather be able to buy as many books as you could but only read one month out of the year? Or read as many books as you want but you could only buy one book a year? Why?
- I go with by as many books as I wand but only could read them one month out of the year. Because I would love to fill my shelf with more books.

3.Do you have free standing bookshelves or wall mounted book shelves?
-I have a free standing bookshelves.

4.How do you organize your books at home?
-I organize by story, genre, series and sometimes color. But other than that it is pretty random. 

5.Who is an inspirational author to you?  Why?
-I have a few maybe more than a few.  Tahereh Mafi, Abi kenter and Missy Kaliciki  , Veronica Roth  , Lily Paradis , Natalie Whipple. Why? because of the books they have written. And the way they all published books.

6.What is hands down, in your opinion, one of the best books ever written?
-Ahhhh i dont think I can answer this question... 

7.Tea or coffee?
- Neither.. Water

8.What is your favorite genre of books? Least favorite?
-Favorite genre YA contemporary, Lest favorite ..  Scifi. 

9.What started you with book blogging?
-Reading started the book blogging. But what started the reading was my good friend Kenna she is acutally Natalie Whipple's little sis. She told me that I havent read the right book yet and gave me suggestions. She created a monster. But that is the reason I started blogging because I love reading. Hope that answered that question. 

10.Do you have a favorite place to read? If so, where?
-My bed , always and forever!! 

11.Do you book binge or choose selectively when at the bookstore?
-I think I choose selectively!! But on my Nook/Kindle if the book prices are good I book binge. 


My 11 questions

1. Who is your favorite male book character?

2.Favotite song?

3. Favorite authors? why?

4. If you were to pick a dystopian world to live in which one would it be?

6.Favorite book genre?

7.Favorite book cover?

8. Favorite Tittle of a book?

9. Why did you start blogging?

10.What faction would you be? Dauntless, Amity, Condor, Erudite.

10. Do you fold you pages or use book marks for your books?



These are my questions in Purple!! I would love to see your answers!!  

My nominations: 
Books sense
Blissfulbooks 
Abigailmbookish 
_The_book_life 
bookbaristas 
bookcrush
analoves 
beautyandthebooks 
ladyshadowhunter 
gothgirlgabs 
checkmybooks




All of these people have helped me in my blogging journey :)  even if they don't know it. You all are amazing and deserve a thousand awards!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment