Saturday, October 17, 2015

Flash Back Friday~ Abbey's Weekly Favorites


Hello Lovely world.. 
It is Friday and I wanted to start this new thing called Flash Back Friday Abbey's Weekly Favorites. I wanted to share some of my favorite things this week. 

SOOO lets get started

Book of the week: Crown Of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas - Goodreads link 

Book most looking forward to reading this coming week- Side Kick by Natalie Whipple-  Goodreads Link

Fav cosmetic product this week - Rimmel Press powder (Stay matte) . It is cheep and it works wonders. - Link to pintrest


Fav song of the week- 2 Heads By Coleman Hell - Youtube Link 


Tv Show of the week- Law & Order did not disappoint this week - Hulu Link 

Loving the fall spirt been burning the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin from Bath&Body. SOso yummy - Link to Bath-body



Clothing item of the week: At my Costco there selling the softest joggers you ever did feel.  Wish I could find them online but I can't. However the brand is 32 Degrees Heat ( 
WeatherProof Technology)

--------------------------
Hope You all had a wonderful week. xoxox- Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment