Thursday, October 8, 2015

Oct-8-15.. Audio books

      School is stressful so what do I do read... Or listen. I've been listing to audio books because I don't have time to read. I listen to Wake by Amanda Hocking the first book in the Watersong series. I have read the series before but it was cool to listen and get more details as I listen to the words and imagine it. Right now I'm am listening to Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. People have raved about the Throne Of Glass series's and now I know why . I love the main character she is snarky and strong however she has weaknesses like all main characters should have. It makes her complete. So much detail so much awesomeness. Makes me realize that the author must have poured her heart and guts into her novel.
... So audio books have become my happy place. And I'm so happy that I can  keep reading with my crazy , insane schedule !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment