Monday, October 19, 2015

Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins review

     Sweet temptation review :

Good reads link- https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22428712-sweet-temptation 

When Higgins said she was publishing another book in the Sweet Evil Series I had a freak out attack. Maybe I happy danced . Okay I fangirled. I'm so happy she puplished this book. It's all three books in Kai's point of view and let me tell you it does not disappoint. 

Kai's point a view was different than Anna's . Alittle darker , alittle dirtier, and maybe alittle more evil.  

The book was fantastic it didn't leave out any scenes you loved from the first three books. Higgins did an amazing job making Kai's point of view making it different from Anna's so it didn't seem like you were reading the first three again. However either way I don't think I would have cared !!! I loved the first three and loved this one!! 

So if your hesitating to pick it up because the first three ended perfectly. Then don't pick it up and  devour it to pieces.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment